Replica Rolex Daytona Orologi

mercoledì 2 novembre 2016

Watches4saleuk.com Reader Review : A Rolex Dead on Arrival


Watches4saleuk.com
“Hi Thomas,
I'm Jon H., from Denver, and after my recent experience buying copy watches online I just had to write a review of watches4saleuk.com. Unfortunately I only found out about your website a few weeks back, after I had already made my purchase.

I ordered a Rolex Daytona replica from watches4saleuk.com. I liked their website and service but, most of all, the 1 year warranty offered by these guys. Delivery took a couple of weeks, they provided a working tracking number so everything was on the right track. However, when the postman brought me the package I was shocked – the package seemed to have been run over by a car. Not only that, but it was wet too. The watch itself (you can check the pictures) was a mess. The hour markers were loose inside the case and the mechanism was dead.
They said that according to their return policy, they had to ask for a restocking fee for all returned copy watches. Who in his right mind would restock such a piece of trash? We went back and forth about this but they gave in and allowed me to return it for a replacement. I hope this one will reach me safely and I'll get to wear it at least a couple of months.
Best regards and keep up the good work! I've shared your blog with my friends and co-workers and we are getting up to date with your reviews.
Jon H”
rolex daytona replica
Jon, thanks for submitting your review of watches4saleuk.com. Restocking fees are always one of the biggest headaches when it comes to buying replica – glad you were able to avoid this one! Too bad about your watch, let me know how the replacement turns out.
vedere di piu watch replica e Hublot Classic Fusion

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento